As an institution of higher education, St. Luke’s College provides high quality, health system-based education to individuals who desire to become competent and compassionate health care providers.
Located in Sioux City, Iowa, St. Luke’s College is the region’s smallest and most unique institution of higher learning. St. Luke’s College is a private, non-profit institution that has been committed to educating knowledgeable, competent and compassionate healthcare professionals for nearly a century. More than 2,800 alumni from St. Luke’s College are now employed in a variety of healthcare positions throughout the community and nation.
- Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
- Bachelor Of Health Science
- Associate Of Science In Nursing
- Associate Of Science In Radiologic Technology
- Associate Of Science In Respiratory Care
- Advanced Radiology Specialties
- Certificate In Medical Laboratory Science
- Certificate In Phlebotomy
- Nurse Refresher Program
- Clinical Pastoral Education
St Luke’s College Locations
- Sioux City, IA