Salt Lake Community College is Utah’s largest college with the most diverse student body. It serves more than 60,000 students on 10 campuses and with online classes. All ages. Many interests. Flexible scheduling. With an exceptional range of academic and career-oriented options.
A superb faculty—and a faculty-to-student ratio of 1:20—means our students get personal attention from exceptional academic and vocational professionals.
This is a place where high school graduates can take their first step into higher education and later transfer to a 4-year school, and where students can learn training and skills to take them directly into the workforce. Career professionals sharpen their skills. And anyone can take a class for their own enjoyment.
- Arts, Communication and Digital Media
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Health Sciences
- Construction, Manufacturing and Applied Technologies
- Science, Engineering and Mathematics
- Social & Behavioral Sciences, Education and Human Services
Salt Lake Community College Locations
- Salt Lake City, UT