In October 2002, the evaluation team from the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) returned and “enthusiastically and unanimously” recommended another 10 years of accreditation. The College was asked to prepare a progress report due in 2005 on assessing student achievement and integrating the assessment into curricula development, relevant planning and budgeting processes.
In November 2005, the College submitted the progress report on assessment of student academic achievement which was subsequently approved by the Higher Learning Commission in February 2006.
- Accounting, Business Administration, and Legal Studies
- Art, Design and Communications
- Community and Human Services
- Culinary, Hospitality and Horticulture
- Health Careers
- Industrial, Transportation and Utility Line
- Information Technology
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Transfer/General Studies
- Workforce Innovation Division
Metropolitan Community College Locations
- Omaha, NE