Delaware is a great place to consider attending trade school. There are many schools to choose from, and each offers a different array of programs. Whether you’re interested in carpentry, plumbing, or cosmetology, you can find a program that’s right for you. Trade schools can provide you with the skills you need to start a new career, or advance in your current field. And because trade schools typically offer shorter programs than traditional colleges, you can get started on your new career path sooner. So if you’re looking for an affordable and convenient way to learn new skills, Delaware’s trade schools are worth considering.
Trade Schools in Delaware
The below list of trade schools are available in Delaware.
- Academy of Massage and Bodywork – Bear
- Delaware State University – Dover
- Delaware Technical Community College – Dover
- Wesley College – Dover
- Wilmington University – New Castle
- Hair Academy School of Barbering & Beauty – Newark
- Schilling-Douglas School of Hair Design LLC – Newark
- University of Delaware – Newark
- Dawn Career Institute LLC – Wilmington
- Goldey – Beacom College – Wilmington