Clark College is Southwest Washington’s largest public institution of higher education. An open-enrollment community college, it welcomes students of all ages and backgrounds pursuing their educational or career paths each quarter. Clark College’s main campus sits on the beautiful 101-acre Vancouver Central Park in the heart of Vancouver, Washington.
The college also offers classes on the campus of Washington State University Vancouver and at a satellite location in east Vancouver at the Columbia Tech Center. Clark College, in service to the community, guides individuals to achieve their educational and professional goals.
- Advanced Manufacturing and Mechanical
- Science, Technology, and Engineering
- Public Service, Society, and Education
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Health Care and Biosciences
- Creative and Communication Arts
Clark College Locations
- Vancouver, WA